Minto Manor is an award winning Heritage B & B located in the heart of historic downtown Revelstoke, BC. Set in a quiet and elegant 1905 Edwardian mansion with magnificent views, Edna-Mae and her late husband, David, opened on October 1, 2003. In the first nine years of operation they hosted over 7,000 guests from 41 countries around the world.
- 3 Guest rooms, each with an ensuite bathroom
- Queen beds with fine ironed linens
- Period furniture
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Outstanding Breakfasts : delicious and satisfying
- Complimentary off-street parking and wiFi
- Passes to Aquatic Centre and Revelstoke Railway Museum
- Boot and glove dryers with secure ski storage
- Environmentally responsible; on the Revelstoke Community Energy System
- Available for weddings, receptions, house concerts and meetings
Minto Manor B & B is centrally located so take a historic walk thru town, visit one of our many museums and art galleries, hike our riverside trails and enjoy free nightly entertainment at Grizzly Plaza in the summer. A short walk will take you to all of this or one of Revelstoke’s excellent restaurants and/or wine bar.
Your host, Edna-Mae, lives on site and is knowledgeable about the Revelstoke area.